QMT Realty Chance To Win $100,000
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Queesland who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is QMT Realty (ABN 82 010 560 497) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is 1B / 528 Compton Road, Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109.
How to enter
6. To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below)
6.1. Request an appraisal of their property by QMT Realty to be eligible to enter; and
6.2. If an Eligible Entrants subsequently lists their property for sale or for rent with QMT Realty, they will receive an additional 100 entries in the draw.
7. On request, Eligible Entrants must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
8. Only one entry for each property owned by the entrant will be permitted so long as each entry is submitted in accordance with the entry requirements. Bonus entries will be awarded in accordance with clause 6.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
9. The competition commences on 15/01/2018 at 09:00 AM and closes 15/04/2018 at 05:00 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
10. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at Promoter's Premises at 1B / 528 Compton Road, Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109. on 17/04/2018 at 6:00 PM. All entries in the promotion will be placed in a barrel and one entrant will be randomly drawn from the barrel of total entrants to go into the grand prize draw. That entrant will then randomly draw coloured cards drawn from the grand prize barrel.
11. The winner will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 20/04/2018 at qmrpromotions.com/winner for 28 days.
12. Prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
13. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 20/05/2018 (at 11:00 at Promoter's Premises at 1B / 528 Compton Road, Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109) as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 27/05/2018 at qmtpromotions.com/winner for 28 days. The winner of any further draw will need to repeat the process set out in clause 10 to determine which prize they will win.
Prize on offer
14. The total prize pool is valued at up to $100,000 (Including GST), as at 15/01/2018.
15. The total number of competition winners in this competition is one. The winner will win one of the following prizes:
- $100,000 cash prize - 5 Blue Tickets (One in Two Hundred and Ninety-Eight chance of the winner winning this prize) insured;
- $10,000 cash prize – 6 Red Tickets (One in One Hundred and Twenty chance of the winner winning this prize) insured;
- $2,000 cash - 9 Yellow Tickets (One in Five chance of the winner winning this prize); OR
- $1,000 cash prize – 20 Green Tickets (Four in Five chance of the winner winning this prize).
16. For any cash prizes your name on your entry must be that of an eligible bank account to which a cheque can be cashed. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to send cheques in the names as specified in the original entry. Winning entries with only a family name or reference to a family as the entrant cannot be cashed by banks.
Further Terms and Conditions
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
21. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
23. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
24. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
25. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
27. The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees.